Translate

Sunday, September 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars - A Story Packed Full of Suspense and Carnal Passion


5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!September 21, 2014 By KLovesbooks
This review is from: Bad Things (Kindle Edition)

I was a little nervous about Xavi's story after meeting him in Dangerously Happy. I knew he was a tortured sadistic man but I also knew he cared deeply for the people in his life. Bad Things is about vengeance for his sister and somehow in the middle of Xavier's chaotic mess he finds the one person who can take Xavi's pain, Carson.

The beginning was brutal. My heart weeped for both Xavier and Carson. Carson stole my heart. His soft gentle nature was such as contrast to Xavier's cold exterior. But honesty, Xavier never gives Carson more than he needs. I promise once you discover Xavier's soul you will love him. He doesn't give pain as much as he absorbs everyone else's pain. The second part of the story is about healing of each characters inner demons. This story is packed full of suspense and carnal passion.
I loved the chapter with Aiden and Dario. Their roll in Carson's healing was beautiful.

I promise you will fall in love with Xavier. One glimpse into his cracked amour and you'll be hooked.





Bad Things at Amazon
Bad Things at Smashwords



No comments:

Post a Comment