Translate

Saturday, September 20, 2014

If you don't read any other mm novel this year - read this one!


5.0 out of 5 stars Senusous and Mysterious - must read!September 15, 2014
By 
sljasble (Tampa, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bad Things (Kindle Edition)
I had the pleasure of Beta reading this wonderful book! This is a follow up to Krylov's Dangerously Happy (DH), which I also loved. I'm in love with this author and her passionate characters! I loved DH so much that when I had the opportunity to Beta read this book I jumped on it - and I was not disappointed at all.

Xavier made his debut in DH, but the reader just barely got to know him. I was fascinated with what little we saw, so a whole novel devoted to him - yeah! In Bad Things, we really-really get to know Xavier and you can't help but to love this tough guy.

My big surprise though was Carson. HIs sensitive soul just sucks you in and he really owns this book. I fell hard for him!

Ultimately, Krylov's writing is sensuous and artistic - like Candy for my ears/brain and sex drive! It is hot, steamy, passionate, well written. You'll love the plot, the mystery, the vengeance, and the forgiveness.

If you don't read any other mm novel this year - read this one! I can't wait for it to come out in paperback! It's one I'm adding to my collection!


Bad Things at Amazon
 Bad Things at Smashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment